A little while back, Amanda from Worthy of Agape nominated me for what I thought was the Liebster Award. But as I tracked the award back to its origin, it looks like the actual award is not the Liebster Award. Instead, it is the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Thank you, Amanda!
I chose to respond to this award today in honor of Amanda and the release of her new book, Worthy! (do you like my color scheme?)
I just know her book is going to be amazing. You can purchase her book here and at Amazon starting today . Congratulations Amanda!!
Here are the rules of the award:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you. (check)
- Post the award image to your page. (check)
- Share 7 facts about yourself — fun things, favorites things, humorous things or things that inspire you. (check)
- Nominate up to 15 other blogs and invite them to participate. (I did 7 ~ favorite biblical number)
It is fun to follow-up on the links of the other bloggers nominated and make new blogging friends. Enjoy!
7 things that inspire me:
- Large Catholic families: A witness to the Culture of Death!
- People who write books and actually get them published! Yes, that is you Amanda!
- Religious Sisters/Brides of Christ: Radiant! A witness to the culture of selfishness!
- Catholic Seminarians: Courageous! A witness for Christ in the world!
- My Mom: Mental Toughness! Totally Accepting! Full of Energy!
- Catholic Converts: I am so convicted by their search for truth! If I were not raised Catholic, would I have searched for truth and found Him in His Church? I would like to say yes but…don’t know. Scary.
- Gregg: Unselfish, Generous and Loving husband! Amazing and Patient Father!
I nominate the following 7 inspiring Catholic bloggers for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I know they will inspire you also:
- Sarah at Fumbling Toward Grace : One word for Sarah: Perseverance!
- Regina at Catholic Alcoholic : Regina’s posts are beautiful, raw, honest and courageous!
- Kelsey at Answering The Call : Kelsey has answered the call….calling our youth to Christ and His Church. Awesome!
- Meg at Held by His Pierced Hands : Meg is even more awesome in person but check out her blog and follow her in her hobo life for Christ!
- Stephanie at Captive the Heart : Stephanie is inspiring but she is also the sweetest blogger out there!
- Stefanie at A Dreamers Wife : Stefanie somehow makes the rounds and finds time to read our blogs and encourage us in our Dreams!
- Colleen at Martin Family Moments : Colleen is a mom of 5. She works outside the home. Her blog posts are always amazing, and interesting and funny and grammatically correct. I don’t know how she does it.
Congratulations! May we, by the grace of God, continue to inspire others and glorify our Lord!
Thank you so much for the acknowledgement 🙂 Keep up the awesome job of inspiring chastity, our world needs it so badly!
Thank you, Colleen! I appreciate your words of encouragement!!
Thanks for the shout-out, Cindy! I agree with Amanda that you are definitely inspiring! Love what you are doing!
You are welcome, Stefanie! And, thank you so much for your continued encouragement!
Thank you SO much Cindy, you are so kind and sweet!! =)
I know you asked about the Kindle version…I just approved it at midnight and it should be available through Kindle in about 12 hours!
You are welcome, Amanda! Great news about the Kindle version!
Indeed! It took a few hours, but it is up on Kindle now! =)
Woo Hoo! Heading on over to Amazon……